Molokai ChannelStandard Fit • Button Front
The Molokai Channel, also known as Kaiwi Channel, lies between Molokai and Oahu. With depth of up to 2,202 feet and distance of 25.8 miles, it has a reputation of being one of the toughest ocean channels in the world with regular strong winds, powerful currents and large swells. It is also known for being very unpredictable. One minute it may be as calm as a lake. The next, it 's a raging roller coaster. It 's the destination for famous swim, outrigger and standup paddle races that attract participants from around the world each year.
- Heritage Collection
- Standard Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Molokai Channel / Standard Fit • Button Front
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!