Size See Fit Guide
Selection out of stock? We'll email when available.
All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
The Molokai Channel, also known as Kaiwi Channel, lies between Molokai and Oahu. With depth of up to 2,202 feet and distance of 25.8 miles, it has a reputation of being one of the toughest ocean channels in the world with regular strong winds, powerful currents and large swells. It is also known for being very unpredictable. One minute it may be as calm as a lake. The next, it 's a raging roller coaster. It 's the destination for famous swim, outrigger and standup paddle races that attract participants from around the world each year.
- Heritage Collection
- Standard Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
You May Also Like
Molokai Channel / Standard Fit
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!