Hawaiian KaloStandard Fit • Button Front
KALO | 'Taro'
Kalo is one of the canoe plants brought to Hawaii by early Polynesians to survive in the new world. Kalo is believed to contain the greatest life force of all foods. Today it is still a primary staple of the Hawaiian people and plays a large role in Hawaiian heritage and cultural traditions.
- Limited Edition
- Standard Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Hawaiian Kalo / Standard Fit • Button Front
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!