PINE PLACESTANDARD FIT • BUTTON FRONT
Palm trees and pineapples are synonymous with the islands, but Hawaii does have its share of pine trees. Brought over as construction material by early settlers.
Here, monochromatic basketweave patterns are intermixed with graphical outlines of norfolk pine branches and its pineapple like nut. It's a design that can go from casual to formal with ease.
- Limited Edition
- Standard Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Tahitian Cotton - 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
PINE PLACE / STANDARD FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!