ARCHIVAL ALOHA MASKS100% cotton
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
ARCHIVAL ALOHA FABRIC MASKS
In our fabric archive that dates back over 50 years we selected a fantastic assortment of vintage fabrics for our latest release of Aloha face masks. These limited edition face masks will become your next Spooner collector's item! Unique, exclusive, and signature Reyn Spooner.
Reyn Spooner is proud to support agencies such as the Hawaii Department of Education and Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawaii. Profits from Reyn Spooner's face mask program help enable these donations - so thank you for your support! For information on our donations click here.
If you are interested in placing a bulk order of 500 masks or more, please contact us here.
Disclaimer: these masks are not a replacement for medical grade masks. We do not guarantee that the use of our masks will prevent the wearer from contracting COVID-19 or other viruses.
Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on face masks. Mahalo for your understanding.
Limit of 10 masks per order.
- 100% Cotton Outer Fabric
- 100% Soft Cotton Lining
- Double layer contour mask
- Elastic ear loops
- One size fits most. Elastic ear loops can be tied in a knot to make the mask tighter.
- Measurements: 6" height, 9" width
- Hand wash in warm water, lay flat to dry