BATIK MUMSspooner kloth
Painted in the wax resist technique known as batik, this print is made up of several varieties of Japanese chrysanthemums, cherry blossoms, and bamboo plants.
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US