CATALINA 2020Spooner Kloth
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
Framed scenes of Catalina Island’s prominent landmarks celebrate the location of founder Reyn McCullough’s first menswear store before the Reyn Spooner brand was established. The artwork depicts famous places and sights found on the island including the famed Holly Hill House built in 1890 and the striking island bush poppy which is endemic to the Channel Islands. Celebrate Catalina with this unique collectors print.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii