Food & Wine 2016Large Reusable Bag
THE PRINT : A goddess of edible plants, a demigod of sea life spearfishing, a bountiful taro or "kalo" field, and a lyrical thanks to the plentitude of our land and sea. These are the stories illustrated with stunning artistry utilizing adaptations of original woodblock prints by renowned Hawaiian artist, Dietrich Varez. In the border, you'll also find images of breadfruit or "ulu," Hawaii Food & Wine Festival logo, and breadfruit tree leaves. To learn more about the stories behind these images and their relevance to today's Pacific island food and wine culture, read our blog.
THE CAUSE : In partnership with Hawaii Food and Wine Festival (HFWF), we celebrate and support Hawaii's culinary culture and education. 10% of all proceeds from the entire Food & Wine 2016 Collection are donated to HFWF to support sustainability, cultural and educational programs in Hawaii.
- LIMITED EDITION
- MADE IN HAWAII
- Large ReusableÂBag fully expands to 20.5" Length x 12 Inches Width x 7.5 Inches Depth
- Comparable to large shopping bag
- Use as all purpose tote for grocery, beach essentials, lightweight travel hobo tote, and more
- Durable Spooner Kloth: 55% Polyester 45% Cotton
- Reverse print
- Easy Care. Machine Washable. Wrinkle Free
Food & Wine 2016 / Large Reusable Bag
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!