FOOD & WINE 2016
FOOD & WINE 2016
Selection out of stock? We'll email when available.
THE PRINT : A goddess of edible plants, a demigod of sea life spearfishing, a bountiful taro or "ulu" field, and a lyrical thanks to the plentitude of our land and sea. These are the stories illustrated with stunning artistry utilizing adaptations of original woodblock prints by renowned Hawaiian artist, Dietrich Varez. In the border, you'll also find images of breadfruit or "ulu," Hawaii Food & Wine Festival logo, and breadfruit tree leaves. To learn more about the stories behind these images and their relevance to today's Pacific island food and wine culture, read our blog.
THE CAUSE : In partnership with Hawaii Food and Wine Festival (HFWF), we celebrate and support Hawaii's culinary culture and education. 10% of all proceeds from the entire Food & Wine 2016 Collection are donated to HFWF to support sustainability, cultural and educational programs in Hawaii.
- Made in Hawaii
- Limited Edition
- Fully Adjustable Strap
- 2 Convenient Front Pockets
- Spooner Kloth - 55% Polyester; 45% Cotton
- Machine Wash. Reversible. Wrinkle Free.
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
You May Also Like
FOOD & WINE 2016 / APRON
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!