FOOD & WINE 2016CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
* Note: You are selecting a PULLOVER style here. Image for the RED color option is showing a button front style and is for color indications only. A style matching image is coming soon!
THE PRINT : A goddess of edible plants, a demigod of sea life spearfishing, a bountiful taro or "ulu" field, and a lyrical thanks to the plentitude of our land and sea. These are the stories illustrated with stunning artistry utilizing adaptations of original woodblock prints by renowned Hawaiian artist, Dietrich Varez. In the border, you'll also find images of breadfruit or "ulu", Hawaii Food & Wine Festival logo, and breadfruit tree leaves. To learn more about the stories behind these images and their relevance to today's Pacific island food and wine culture, read our blog.
THE CAUSE : In partnership with Hawaii Food and Wine Festival (HFWF), we celebrate and support Hawaii's culinary culture and education. 10% of all proceeds from the entire Food & Wine 2016 Collection are donated to HFWF to support sustainability, cultural and educational programs in Hawaii.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
FOOD & WINE 2016 / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!