FRONDS & LEI100% Cotton
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
FRONDS & LEI
Bright tropical foliage jumps out and grabs your attention in this striking floral design from the never before released archive of artist Dietrich Varez. This multi-colored design grounded on a black onyx backdrop highlights a variety of Hawaiian plants including hala, banana, ti, it ‘ie, and maile.
Purchases from our Dietrich Varez collection enable our donation to the Volcano Art Center, a non-profit organization whose mission is to develop, promote and perpetuate the artistic, cultural and environmental heritage of the people of Hawaiʻi through arts and education. To learn more click here
- 100% cotton
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii