HALA KAHIKI TAPACLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
HALA KAHIKI TAPA | 'Pineapple Tapa'
*Please note: This product is Button Front style. Images showing our pullover style are for color indication only.
Ask anyone what they think when you say pineapple, and they will almost certainly say Hawaii. Pineapples have long been a symbol of Hawaii, but they are not native to the islands. Originally from South America, pineapple and Hawaii became inextricably linked since the early 1900s when Hawaii supplied over 80% of the worlds output of canned pineapple!
Here, Hawaii's favorite golden fruit is mixed with banana leaves in a tapa style display.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
HALA KAHIKI TAPA / CLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!