HALA KAHIKI TAPACLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
HALA KAHIKI TAPA | 'Pineapple Tapa'
Pineapples have long been a symbol of Hawaii, but they are not native to the islands. Originally from South America, pineapple and Hawaii became inextricably linked since the early 1900s when Hawaii supplied over 80% of the worlds output of canned pineapple!
Here, Hawaii's favorite golden fruit is mixed with banana leaves in a tapa style display.
All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
*Please note: This product is Pullover style. Images showing our button front style are for color indication only.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
HALA KAHIKI TAPA / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!