HANA IN PARADISE100% cotton
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
HANA IN PARADISE
A print inspired by Maui’s most fabled journey – The Road to Hana. Winding past towering waterfalls and tropical groves, the Road to Hana is full of the vibrant flora and fauna that makes this part of Maui such an idyllic corner of Hawaii. This print captures the beautiful scenery found along the 68 mile stretch formerly referred to as the King’s Road, such as the hibiscus flower, pineapples and stylized protea connected by lush greenery.
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- 100% Cotton
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii