ISLAND SLIPPER SPOONER STYLEeco-canvas & suede
SPOONER STYLE / Spooner Kloth
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
ISLAND SLIPPER SPOONER STYLE
First released in 1993, this design from the Reyn Spooner archive was painted with a welcoming hand, highlighting iconic places, sights and activities of Hawai'i – outrigger, surfing, Waikiki, and King Kamehameha. Welcome to our islands. This style also features the original Island Pro® rubber outsole, designed with arch support, heel cup, and outside contour for proper support and alignment. Handmade in Hawaii USA since 1946.
Do not get wet. Exposure to water may cause cracking, shrinking, peeling, and the transferring / bleeding of colors.
- Outsole: Rubber
- Insole: Eco-canvas Fabric with EVA Foam
- Upper: Suede
- Toepiece: Suede
- Handmade in Hawaii