ISLAND SURFRIDERSpooner Kloth
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
A brand new piece from the late Deitrich Varez’s archive, this print illustrates Dietrich Varez’s signature linocut printmaking technique. Pacific currents rich with water life move through the seas of the Hawaiian Isles.
Purchases from our Dietrich Varez collection enable our donation to the Volcano Art Center, a non-profit organization whose mission is to develop, promote and perpetuate the artistic, cultural and environmental heritage of the people of Hawaiʻi through arts and education. To learn more click here
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii