JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARKclassic fit button front
JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC FIT BUTTON FRONT
Magical Joshua Trees show off their spiky leaves in Valerie Lueth’s signature woodblock print technique.
About the artist:
Valerie Lueth is a woodcut artist living and working in Pittsburgh, PA. Valerie operates the internationally recognized artist press Tugboat Printshop, and has steadily produced her hand-crafted woodblock prints at Tugboat since co-founding the press in 2006.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- 100% Cotton
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US