KALAICLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
KALAI | 'To Carve or Engrave'
Inspired by traditional woodblock carvings, banana leaves are rendered in bold, graphical forms against earthy background colors that evoke the ocean, red soil of Hawaii and dark lava flows that formed our islands.
The banana plant is one of the "canoe plants" brought over by first Polynesian settlers to survive in the new world. Its leaves play key cultural and culinary roles in Hawaii, Asia, South East Asia, Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America. It is used for thatch roofs, hula skirts, food and gift wrapping, cooking, decoration, religious ceremonies, writing surface and medicinal applications.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
KALAI / CLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!