Size See Fit Guide
Selection out of stock? We'll email when available.
KALOKO FISHPONDS CLASSIC FIT
Kaloko Fishpond, a type of loko kuapa consists of dry stacked lava rock walls and a gate that allows the natural flow of ocean water and fish into the pond, but prevents larger fish from escaping. These fishponds were a precious resource for native Hawaiians and allowed them to harvest fish as needed. View a beautiful collection of tropical fish, ocean life and fishing nets in this classic men’s Hawaiian shirt.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Available with full button front closure or as a pullover. Also available as a button front with rounded shirttail.
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Non-Reverse Print
- 100% Rayon
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
You May Also Like
KALOKO FISHPONDS / CLASSIC FIT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!