KIPUKACLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
KIPUKA | 'OASIS IN LAVA'
A kipuka is a land mass surrounded younger lava flows. They are like island oases within a sea of lava and are covered with some of the most resilient vegetation that provide visual contrast as well as habitat for animals in an otherwise inhospitable environment.
In this design, leaves and flowers pop out from a striped background reminiscent of a vibrant kipuka.
*Please note: This product is Button Front style. Images showing our pullover style are for color indication only.
All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
KIPUKA / CLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!