KIPUKASTANDARD FIT • BUTTON FRONT
KIPUKA : 'OASIS IN LAVA'
A kipuka is a land mass surrounded younger lava flows. They are like island oases within a sea of lava and are covered with some of the most resilient vegetation that provide visual contrast as well as habitat for animals in an otherwise inhospitable environment.
In this design, leaves and flowers pop out from a striped background reminiscent of a vibrant kipuka.
- Limited Edition
- Standard Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
KIPUKA / STANDARD FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!