KONA KOFFEEclassic fit
KONA KOFFEE CLASSIC FIT
All sale items are FINAL SALE and can not be returned or exchanged.
The first coffee to be planted in the Kona region on the Big Island of Hawaii was brought there by Reverend Samuel Ruggles, an American missionary. The coffee trees took some time to become established but eventually they began to thrive and were the most successful of any of the early attempts at growing coffee in Hawaii. This is an archival print which features Kona coffee beans, various coffee labels, coffee tree branches and more.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Available with full button front closure or as a pullover
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US