The Design That Started it All!
Lahaina Sailor is collected and worn proudly around the world. Originally introduced in 1968, this design was inspired by the bandanas worn by sailors visiting the isles, and incorporates Hawaii's state flower (hibiscus), bird (nene), tree (kukui), and flag. With your Lahaina Sailor, enjoy a piece of Hawaii wherever you go! Our signature print, Lahaina Sailor, in limited edition Pink. These shirts are all "Made in Hawaii" and have our vintage Gold Reyn Spooner wahine label.
- Classic, relaxed fit
- Limited edition, Made in Hawaii
- Spooner Kloth- 55% Polyester/ 45% Cotton
- Traditional straight hem with side vents
- Button-down collar, matched pocket, side vents
- Easy care, machine wash, wrinkle resistant