LAHAINA PINKCLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
*Please note this product is a Pullover style. The image provided features a Button Front and should be used for color indication.
The design that started it all - Lahaina Sailor is collected and worn proudly around the world. Originally introduced in 1968, this design was inspired by the bandanas worn by sailors visiting the isles, and incorporates Hawaii's state flower (hibiscus), bird (nene), tree (kukui), and flag. With your Lahaina Sailor, enjoy a piece of Hawaii wherever you go! Our signature print, Lahaina Sailor, in limited edition Pink. These shirts are all "Made in Hawaii" and have our vintage Gold Reyn Spooner wahine label.
- Heritage Collection
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Hawaii
LAHAINA PINK / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!