LAHAINA SAILORCLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
The Design That Started it All!
*Please note: This product is Pullover style. ÂImages showing our Button Front style are for color indication only.
Lahaina Sailor is collected and worn proudly around the world. Originally introduced in 1968, this design was inspired by the bandanas worn by sailors visiting the isles, and incorporates Hawaii's state flower (hibiscus), bird (nene), tree (kukui), and flag. With your Lahaina Sailor, enjoy a piece of Hawaii wherever you go! These shirts are all "Made in Hawaii" and have our vintage Gold Reyn Spooner wahine label.
- Classic, relaxed fit
- Limited edition, Made in Hawaii
- Pullover Style
- Spooner Kloth- 55% Polyester/ 45% Cotton
- Traditional straight hem with side vents
- Button-down collar, matched pocket, side vents
- Easy care, machine wash, wrinkle resistant
LAHAINA SAILOR / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!