LAHAINA SAILOR ARCHIVE CLASSICSpooner Kloth
ALOHA MASKS WITH FILTER POCKET / Rayon & Cotton
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
LAHAINA SAILOR ARCHIVE CLASSIC
From the Reyn Spooner Archive, this print debuted in 1968 and showcases the Hawaiian state flower (hibiscus), the state bird (nene goose), state tree (kukui or candlenut), and the Hawaiian state flag.
Learn more about the origins of this heritage print here.
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii