tailored fit button front
TAILORED FIT BUTTON FRONT
Size See Fit Guide
Selection out of stock? We'll email when available.
LAHAINA SAILOR TAILORED FIT BUTTON FRONT
The Design That Started it All!
Lahaina Sailor is collected and worn proudly around the world. Originally introduced in 1968, this design was inspired by the bandanas worn by sailors visiting the isles, and incorporates Hawaii's state flower (hibiscus), bird (nene), tree (kukui), and flag. With your Lahaina Sailor, enjoy a piece of Hawaii wherever you go! These shirts are all "Made in Hawaii" and have our vintage Gold Reyn Spooner wahine label.
- Heritage Collection
- Standard Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
You May Also Like
LAHAINA SAILOR / TAILORED FIT BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!