LEI'D BACKspooner kloth
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
Our inventory of the Christmas Collection is much lower than in past years, and we strongly advise purchasing early this year as there will not be a restock. We anticipate that many styles will sell out before December.
A lei is a common symbol of love, friendship, celebration, honor, or greeting. Celebrate the holiday season in this newly discovered and never before seen print by the late Dietrich Varez that depicts ten different Lei: including ferns, Kukui leaves, and Lehua flowers, among others.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii