LOKO KUAPACLASSIC FIT
LOKO KUAPA | 'Hawaiian fish pond'
A loko kuapa is a type of Hawaiian fish pond. This particular type of fish pond was built by native Hawaiians and consisted of a rock wall and a wooden gate. They used the natural tides and currents or the ocean to confine fish to their loko kuapa and harvest them as needed. See a bountiful collection of fish in a loko kuapa on this classic fit aloha shirt.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Available with full button front closure or as a pullover
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Island Cotton - 90% cotton, 10% Linen
- Easy-care; machine wash cold
LOKO KUAPA / CLASSIC FIT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!