LOKO KUAPAtailored fit button front
LOKO KUAPA TAILORED FIT BUTTON FRONT
All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
A loko kuapa is a type of Hawaiian fish pond. This particular type of fish pond was built by native Hawaiians and consisted of a rock wall and a wooden gate. They used the natural tides and currents or the ocean to confine fish to their loko kuapa and harvest them as needed. See a bountiful collection of fish in a loko kuapa on this classic fit aloha shirt.
- Limited Edition
- Button Front Tailored Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Island Cotton - 90% cotton, 10% linen
- Easy-care; machine wash cold
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US