LOTUS FALLSCLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
Lotus flowers float on a peaceful river in a design inspired by Japanese woodblock prints.
Anyone who has ever observed a lotus flower emerging from a murky pond cannot fail to see the beauty of this exquisite plant. To Ancient Egyptians, lotus flowers are symbols for the sun and rebirth. In Buddhism, it represents purity and spiritual awakening. In Hinduism, it is associated with beauty and prosperity. It's roots and seeds are also edible delicacies and has medicinal properties.
*Please note: This product is Button Front. Image showing our pullover style are for color indication only.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
LOTUS FALLS / CLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!