LOTUS FALLSSTANDARD FIT • BUTTON FRONT
Lotus flowers float on a peaceful river in a print inspired by traditional Japanese motifs.
Anyone who has ever observed a lotus flower emerging from a murky pond cannot fail to see the beauty of this exquisite plant. To Ancient Egyptians, lotus flowers are symbols for the sun and rebirth. In Buddhism, it represents purity and spiritual awakening. In Hinduism, it is associated with beauty and prosperity. It's roots and seeds are also edible delicacies and has medicinal properties.
- Limited Edition
- Standard Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
LOTUS FALLS / STANDARD FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!