MAUI DEEPSpooner Kloth
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
An homage to the life beneath the sea that thrive in the healthy oceans off our beautiful coastlines. The artwork in this print takes inspiration from mid-century design, using geometric shapes and curves to form stylized Opah, Walu, and Opakapaka.
The purchase of this shirt enables Reyn Spooner to support the amazing work of the local non-profit Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii (SCH). SCH inspires local communities to care for the coastlines by hosting the largest and most engaging cleanups, connecting with students locally and globally through innovative education campaigns, and working hand in hand with businesses. Reyn Spooner is proud to support SCH’s effort to inspire a global shift that respects our resources and leaves a sustainable future for generations to come. Learn more: https://www.sustainablecoastlineshawaii.org
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii