MAUNA LANIspooner kloth
MAUNA LANI CLASSIC FIT WEEKEND WASH
First released in 1996, this vintage print follows the west coast of the Island of Hawaii to Mauna Lani, a once prolific village with palm-lined ponds, thatched shacks and the soul of old Hawaii.
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Available with full button front closure or as a pullover
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Printed
- Spooner KlothTM- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US