MOLOKAI CHANNELCLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
The Molokai Channel, also known as Kaiwi Channel, lies between Molokai and Oahu. With depth of up to 2,202 feet and distance of 25.8 miles, it has a reputation of being one of the toughest ocean channels in the world with regular strong winds, with unpredictable currents and swells. One minute it may be as calm as a lake and the next minute, a raging roller coaster. No wonder it's a destination for famous swim, outrigger and standup paddle races that attract participants from around the world each year.
- Heritage Collection
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
MOLOKAI CHANNEL / CLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!