MOLOKAI CHANNELCLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
The Molokai Channel, also known as Kaiwi Channel, lies between Molokai and Oahu. With depth of up to 2,202 feet and distance of 25.8 miles, it has a reputation of being one of the toughest ocean channels in the world with regular strong winds, powerful currents and large swells. It is also known for being very unpredictable. One minute it may be as calm as a lake. The next minute, a raging roller coaster. Molokai is the destination for famous swim, outrigger and standup paddle races that attract participants from around the world each year.
*Please note: This product is Pullover style. Images showing our Button Front style are for color indication only
- Heritage Collection
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
MOLOKAI CHANNEL / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!