large resuable bag
LARGE RESUABLE BAG
Selection out of stock? We'll email when available.
PEARL HARBOR 75TH ANNIVERSARY
The print featured on this eco-friendly bag commemorates the events of the December 7, 1941 attack. In this print you will find the USS Missouri, USS Arizona Memorial featuring the "tears of the Arizona", USS Bowfin Submarine, the Ford Island Control Tower with a WWII fighters, Crossroads of the Pacific sign, vintage scenes of Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach and the official logo of the National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day 75th Anniversary.
Take paradise with you each time you use one of our reusable shopping bags. It's lightweight, washable, wrinkle free and folds compactly for travel. Use it as a beach tote, grocery bag, lightweight travel boho purse or endless other possibilities. We are sure you 'll find other ways to put them to use.
We donate 10% of all reusable bag proceeds to benefit the Hawaii Wildlife Fund. So each time you use one of our eco-friendly reusable bags, you'll know that you are helping to conserve Hawaii 's native wildlife.
- Made in Hawaii
- Heritage Collection
- Large Reusable Bag fully expands to 20.5" Length x 12 ' Width x 7.5 ' Depth
- Durable Spooner Kloth: 55% Combed Cotton, 45% Polyester
- Easy Care, Washable, Reverse Print
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
You May Also Like
PEARL HARBOR / LARGE RESUABLE BAG
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!