PINE PLACECLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
Palm trees and pineapples are synonomus with the islands, but Hawaii does have its share of pine trees. Brought over as construction material by early settlers.
Here, monochromatic basketweave patterns are intermixed with graphical outlines of nordfolk pine branches and its pineapple like nut. It's a design that can go from casual to formal with ease.
NOTE: You are selecting a pullover style shirt with this product. Images showing our button front style are for color indication only.
- Limited Edition
- Classic Fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Tahitian Cotton - 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii, made in Asia
PINE PLACE / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!