PUA LEHUACLASSIC FIT
PUA LEHUA CLASSIC FIT
This men's aloha shirt features a bold pattern of Lehua flowers, which grows on the Ohi'a tree.
According to legend, two young lovers - Ohi'a and Lehua - were separated by the jealousy of the volcano goddess Pele. Pele fell in love with the handsome Ohi'a and when he rejected her, Pele transformed him into a tree. The gods pitied the heartbroken Lehua and transformed her into a flower on the tree so that the lovers would be together forever. To this day, the story is told with a warning: if you pluck a Lehua flower from the tree, separating the lovers, it will rain that day!
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Available with full button front closure or as a pullover
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
PUA LEHUA / CLASSIC FIT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!