classic fit • long sleeve
CLASSIC FIT • LONG SLEEVE
Size See Fit Guide
Selection out of stock? We'll email when available.
PUA LEHUA LONG SLEEVE
This men's aloha shirt features a bold pattern of Lehua flowers, which grows on the Ohi'a tree.
According to legend, two young lovers - Ohi'a and Lehua - were separated by the jealousy of the volcano goddess Pele. Pele fell in love with the handsome Ohi'a and when he rejected her, Pele transformed him into a tree. The gods felt pity for the heartbroken Lehua and transformed her into a flower on the tree so that the lovers would be together forever. To this day, the story is told with a warning: if you pluck a Lehua flower from the tree, separating the lovers, it will rain that day!
- Classic relaxed fit
- Long Sleeve
- Spooner Kloth - 55% Cotton; 45% Polyester
- Reverse print
- Button Down Front
- Straight Hem with Side Vents
- Matched Pattern Pocket
- Machine Washable, Wrinkle Free
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US
You May Also Like
PUA LEHUA / CLASSIC FIT • LONG SLEEVE
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!