SAINTS OF HAWAIICLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
SAINTS OF HAWAII
Reyn Spooner Retail Exclusive - Special Limited Edition
In time for Christmas, the Saints Of Hawaii print honors two saints from Hawaii - Saint Damien and Saint Marianne. Father Damien De Veuster and Sister Marianne Cope dedicated their lives caring for and ministering to Hansen's Disease (leprosy) patients who were forced into isolation on Molokai's Kalaupapa peninsula during the late 1800's. They are recognized as spiritual patrons for all outcasts. Kalaupapa is now a National Historical Park.
- Classic fit: Cut with extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
SAINTS OF HAWAII / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!