TRANS PACIFIC 40'SCLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
TRANS PACIFIC 40'S
One of our most iconic prints where the romance of Hawaii is rendered in the style of vintage poster art.
The 40's was the golden age of aviation and nothing held the imagination more captive then the ultra luxury trans-Pacific Clippers. They were giant flying boats with fixed wings and massive hulls that allowed for long distance travel and landing on water. The Clippers enabled the first trans-ocean passenger service and ushered a new era for Hawaii tourism. Read more on our blog.
- Heritage Collection
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Hawaii
TRANS PACIFIC 40'S / CLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!