TRANS PACIFIC 40'SCLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
TRANS PACIFIC 40'S
The 1940's was the golden age of aviation and nothing held the imagination more captive then the ultra luxurious trans-Pacific Clippers - giant flying boats with fixed wings and massive hulls that allowed for long distance travel and landing on water. The Clippers enabled the first trans-ocean passenger service and ushered a new era for Hawaii tourism. Read more on our blog.
*Please note: This product is Pullover style. Images showing our Button Front style are for color indication only.
- Heritage Collection
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Hawaii
TRANS PACIFIC 40'S / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!