ULU KANUCLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
'ULU KANU | 'breadfruit patch'
The 'Ulu Kanu men's aloha shirt features the ulu or breadfruit - one of the few canoe plants brought by early Polynesians to the Hawaiian islands.
All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse print
- Spooner KlothTM An unique weave of 55% cotton/ 45% polyester sourced from Japan
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
ULU KANU / CLASSIC FIT • BUTTON FRONT
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!