YEAR OF THE RATspooner kloth
YEAR OF THE RAT
When the Chinese Emperor held a competition to determine the 12 zodiac animals, the rat cleverly caught a ride on the ox’s back to cross the river, then quickly jumped off before the ox could cross the finish line. As a result, the rat won the race and became the first of the Chinese zodiac animals and represents a year of new beginnings and opportunities, with good fortune in both love and wealth.
Our Year of the Rat print “cleverly” places five different rats among the lotus blossoms and bamboo stalks, significant symbols of the Chinese culture. See if you can find all 5 rats.
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US