YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARKclassic fit button front
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC FIT BUTTON FRONT
Hawks soar over towering waterfalls in Nathan Yoder’s pen and ink drawings inspired by early mornings watching the sunrise over the Yosemite valley.
In the artist’s words:
Growing up in rural Oklahoma, I was far from mountainous landscapes, gorges, and geysers. When a job pulled me to the west coast in 2013, the National Parks immediately drew me in. I remember visiting Yosemite National Park for the first time and how just how awestruck it left me. In the mornings I would get up early before the others in my group were awake and hike up to a quiet place to watch the valley come alive. That's one of many memories that I’ve collected in our National Parks and one that influenced the creation of the art that I created for my collaboration with Reyn Spooner.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Printed
- 100% Cotton
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Shipping & Returns
- Choice of ground & express shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
- All regular priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All SALE items are FINAL sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- FREE returns & exchanges on U.S. orders
- See SHIPPING & RETURNS for more details
- Questions about this product, or its sizing? We love to hear from you. CONTACT US