Kamaka Ukulele 100 YearsCLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
KAMAKA UKULELE 100 YEARS
*Please note: This product is Pullover style only. Images showing our Button Front style are for color indication only.
This year, Hawaii's iconic Kamaka Ukulele is celebrating its 100th Anniversary. In collaboration with Kamaka, we are proud to introduce two limited edition prints that incorporate 100 Years of Kamaka history. Each shirt is identified with a Kamaka 100th Anniversary inside shirt label and a ukulele shaped hangtag.
This print depicts 100 Years of Kamaka history through collaborated artwork that includes Kamaka's logos, inside sound hole labels and headstock decals used through the years along with iconic ukulele cases. One such case is its famous patented pineapple ukulele. In the background, you'll find line drawings of Kamaka's first store, pineapple inspiration and factory building on South Street in Honolulu that began operations in 1956.
A perfect collector's design. Want to learn more about this shirt's design elements and history of ukuleles? Read our Kamaka Blog.
- Limited Edition
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Special Kamaka 100th Anniversary inside shirt label
- Ukulele shaped hangtag
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Hawaii
Kamaka Ukulele 100 Years / CLASSIC FIT • PULLOVER
We’ll email you if we can find it in our stores or if it becomes available again (in case of a non-limited edition product). MAHALO!